Friday, March 7, 2008

Kathleen Zara's Baptism


Saturday March 1st was Zara' s Baptism and it was awesome to be down in Maryland / DC with everyone. We weren't able to get down there until late Saturday morning so unfortunately we missed the ceremony. The good news was that we made the trip in 3 hours (home too!) so it was easy on the boys. Jocelyn kept Zara in her gown so we were able to see her and she looked adorable. The reception was great - the room was big enough for all the kids to play and the food was awesome. It was also nice to see all of the cousins together - that doesn't seem to happen too often.

Thank you Matt for everything you did for the baptism and hockey game and thanks Greg (and Renee) for letting us takeover your house!

Anyway, we got some good pictures and I will post more on Snapfish.

3 comments:

Renee said...

Congrats on starting a blog! I think it's a wonderful idea! I myself check Jocelyn's blog all the time and I think it's a great idea to keep everyone up to date with the kids. I look forward to checking on your and seeing what the boys are up to. Maybe one day I can start one also. I don't think people care to see pics of Greg and I....lol Have fun with it!!!

Jocelyn Zarr '86 said...

eileen, i am sooo excited about this; i think its really a wonderful way to get feel closer to you.. just looking at your two posts; i can tell its already going to be awesome and a BIG success!!! yipeee; lots of love jocelyn

Rock Family said...

Your boys "rock"!